What beer are you drinking tonight? For the new forum...

-What beer are you drinking tonight? Tyranny by Lager Heads Brewery
-Any particular reason you are drinking that beer? It was recommended and sitting in the fridge
-What style is it? American Pale Ale
-First time with that beer? About an hour ago. After a long run, cold beer + hot shower =heaven.

Someday, I just want to roll in a field of hops. :p

Picked up a 12-pack of the Torpedo. It was nice, comparable to the Summit IPA I think, but the Centennial was better, but also more expensive, as you note. I'll have to pick up a six-pack of the Two-Hearted now. I haven't had it for a long time.

These three had been talked about for a little while and I had some trouble finding the Bells but recently got it so have all three...

IMG_2221.jpg

Hmm they were all pretty good. To be honest I think if I had to pick just one I'd go for the Torpedo.

This stuff is awesome!
220px-Ommegangale.jpg

I've been looking for this as well, and my super-v also recomended Ommegang and I finally found it...

IMG_2222.jpg

Haven't tried either yet, I'll save these ones for a special occasion. Think that will be next weekend when I crush my first ever half marathon... yeah sounds like a good reward for myself. :)

9.8% dang...

Plus its from a nice area in scenic NY... grew up (and current avatar is from) about 2hrs north of there.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Vacation in MT is when I get to try all the MT beers that we don't get in OR, and I can drink as much as I want without feeling guilty. Having a beer at lunch out at the lake is awfully relaxing you know.

Reactions: Bare Lee
you mean feel guilty because you shouldn't be drunk when watching child kind of guilty?