Some Freebies just for you wonderful BRS members

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
BRS Desktop Wallpaper

We would like to share a freebie with all of our BRS members. It's not much, but we like it a lot, and we think you will too. It's wallpaper for your desktops.

You can download it here -->BRS Desktop Wallpaper

Love it! Thanks!

Love it! Thanks!

it's rustic and cool, love

it's rustic and cool, love it! Thanks BRS :)

Cameron created it.  If you

Cameron created it. If you notice, it has lights hanging overhead...or so that's the feel it gives. :)

You're quite welcome!

You're quite welcome!

Bump.  Check out our new

Bump. Check out our new Freebie! It's the BRS Business Card!

I've been passing out my

I've been passing out my cards left and right, I try to carry them around with me wherever I go. Even out on a run, haven't passed any out whilst out running just yet though.

Thank you, Zum.  I need to

Thank you, Zum. I need to get a water proof container for mine that is lightweight so I can carry it in a pocket for that "rare" occasion I find another barefoot or minimalist runner. ;-)

ziploc baggies seem to do the

ziploc baggies seem to do the trick for me, just safety pin the baggie on:) Sorta ghetto but it it'll do.

You're welcome.  I'm glad you

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. Wait, are you talking about the free computer wallpaper or business cards?

Do you think it would be easy

Do you think it would be easy to get them professionally printed? I don't have a color copier (anymore), but they seem very nice and would be great to hand out to people for more information... other than me boring them to tears and making them regret asking for more information, lol. Maybe even a good online source already? I could find one myself if not, no biggie. Maybe Zap knows something? :)

John T.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090