Some Freebies just for you wonderful BRS members

You're welcome, all!I'd like

You're welcome, all!

I'd like to redo our artwork on an asphalt looking background instead of the hardwoods. Anyone got skills?

I used my laser printer. Do you know anyone with a laser printer? I don't think most jet printers will print near the edge. You could buy the "business card" paper that is perforated, but then I found if you could find the right stock paper, you could just use scissors and cut them out and save yourself some money. Have you priced Office Depot? Mom and Pops tend to be pricey.

Also, carry them in a snack size baggie, for obvious reasons.

I forgot to mention, not only

I forgot to mention, not only are the perforated cards more expensive than just using pair of scissors or a sheet cutter, they also leave a fuzzy edge.

Oh... yeah, that's not a good

Oh... yeah, that's not a good look now that I think about it. I'm sure they'll have a good paper cutter. If not there's one at work. Not like I'm using up toner or anything by using the cutter. Still thinking about it. I will have to see if I do know someone with a color copier. Not like I need more than one sheet to get me started and I have thicker paper available.

John T.

Thebusiness card is great!

Thebusiness card is great! Should also be quite the time saver on those days I *really* don't want to stop running to explain myself for the fifth time in two miles.

Yeah!  Glad you liked it! 

Yeah! Glad you liked it! It's nice to give out to other barefoot and minimalist runners when you go to races.

Thanks!  We appreciate it.

Thanks! We appreciate it.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090