Site Status Update

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Sometimes, there's a dark cloud hanging over the BRS's head just like Ziggy's cloud. But unlike Ziggy, we can see the silver lining protruding from behind that cloud. Somehow after the storm, we always manage to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and continue on stronger and more knowledgeable than before.

Here is the last update, as some of you may have seen here or there as we could publish it:

"Due to a domain name issue, we had to change our domain name to thebarefootrunners.org (PLEASE NOTE THE "the" added to the front of the domain name), so please update your bookmarks/shortcuts. The new home is ready, and most DNS servers have been propagated. If you cannot get in, please continue to check back. Please note, there are some broken links on the site (as expected) that we will be correcting over the next few days. If after two weeks of your being on the site, you still notice any broken links/pages, please email me at BarefootTJ@TheBarefootRunners.org. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and will be thrilled to see you all back home.

wooo finally!!!  I take it

wooo finally!!! I take it we're still on the same forum software for now?

So I figured out the URL for

So I figured out the URL for the recent posts page is now www.thebarefootrunners.org/tracker

Yeah, it used to be

Yeah, it used to be barefootrunners.org/tracker

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon