Preparing to Die

OK, re-reading that. I don't mean "as in the English are tyrants...." I mean it as " a tyrant about proper use of the English language as applied by Americans."

Apologies to my British forumites:)

I can tell you were scarred by the essay writing as a child.
For being unclear in your original post, you shall write us a proper English essay about all your proper English childhood traumas.

So has there been any thought to make this a yearly event? Might attract some out of towners and staters like Jason or maybe some others... Then we'll suck them all into the OR web and they will decide they must reside here. :D

Reactions: jldeleon
Can I join you, I could definitely use a drink. A nice IPA or maybe a good shot of Scotch..... yup I think I will have some.

Reactions: NickW
I can tell you were scarred by the essay writing as a child.
For being unclear in your original post, you shall write us a proper English essay about all your proper English childhood traumas.
you can't make me. You're not even my real mom!

sounds of Tim stomping towards room, followed by slamming of door and loud playing of Fugazi.

/scene

Reactions: NickW
I was thinking, since none of us got to enjoy the brewery afterwards, we should have a "make-up gathering" to properly finish the run. Lol.

Strangely, there was no humping going on in this photo. Lol.

Man, I might just have to plan for a trip to Oregon next year just to witness the carnage. Nothing like a run in the mountains and a beer or 10 to finish it off.

Reactions: scedastic and NickW
so nick, you have half a mind? is that why you didn't understand how i was asking janson what the hell he means we're going to get lost each year on purpose?

Shoot Mike, I shoulda been drinking earlier. It's much easier to understand your question to Janson after a few good beers. Ok one really good homo erectus something or other beer out of WA(just about knocked me on my butt with just one) and two or three decent beers(don't remember how many exactly now:D ). Btw I love your new sig line thingy! Hahaha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon