International Barefoot Running Day (IBRD) is this Sunday!

International Barefoot Running Day (IBRD) is this Sunday!

----MASTER LIST FLYER HAS BEEN UPDATED----
****SEE POSTS BELOW FOR EVEN MORE LOCATIONS****

Here's the latest list of IBRD events for Sunday, May 6, 2018! Quite impressive!

To learn more about these events, please visit https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/pages/ibrd_local_events_listing/.
ListOFIBRDEvents_2018.jpg

Reactions: gueng
My 9-year old daughter and me finishing a race on IBRD. Awesome day!
0034877_8967fea0-4096-42a1-a67f-0c949c0af954.JPG
You guys look great! GRASS! I bet that felt good. Love the tee shirt!

You guys look great! GRASS! I bet that felt good. Love the tee shirt!

Was happy to represent for barefooters! Was ~1.5 miles through some neighborhoods (asphalt) with about .5 miles of obstacles split between 2 schools, with the run between the schools going through a challenging root-covered path through the woods, ending at a mud pit that I opted NOT to crawl through (can't be covering my IBRD shirt with mud, right?). And yes the grass feels great especially after the roots. My 9 year old daughter has just started running with me and has about 10 barefoot miles on asphalt/concrete now. Looking forward to next year's IBRD!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Here is my first short notice with three photos from today's Marburg Barefoot Running Seminar:
https://twitter.com/Laufschule_MR/status/993195805778595842
Under a perfectly blue sky, we were 37 participants - by far the largest number we ever had.

Wow, 37 participants! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing the pics. It is very motivational (and inspirational) to see such a large group of barefoot people running around!

thanks !
we had a lof of fun, many friends of mine came, since it also was a farewell party,
after nine years in this portuguese village (Im french), Im starting a european bike tour
When do you start on your bike trek? Will you be able to check in with us now and again, I hope?

I started on monday !
Im sleeping at my friends as much as possible.
gonna use warmshowers.org also to find some enthusiast hosts,
and maybe was thinking to connect with some barefoot runners via this website :)
That sounds pretty cool. Must be nice to just get out there to discover the world...and yourself at the same time. BE SAFE!