I am THAT tricky!

I remember that thread, I think I fell off my chair laughing at least 5 times as I followed that along. :D

Things could be interesting with more Jenn around. Yay......... , who are the moderators again..

Reactions: jldeleon and NickW
I saw a guy at a race last year that did that. He actually cut them off at about the ball of the foot. I couldn't understand why one would do that. It was a "trail" run in that we were running through and around pecan orchards (the crushed pecan shells that they used to keep the dust down in the parking lot felt exquisite after 8.7 miles of rough, cold, rocky dirt) so maybe he wanted a little more protection, but it is usually not my arch or heel that suffers on runs when I am running barefoot. It is my toes and ball of my foot (you know...the part you land on and push off with?). I think I remember seeing him at a 5K that was flat on roads and he was wearing them there too. I just didn't understand it. He was practically barefoot, might as well save your money and just run barefoot. LOL.

On a side not...I hope you get better soon! But not for the same reason all the other people on here do...hehe. :)

Reactions: jldeleon
um, if you notice I quoted Bobs, who are the moderators again... That cracked me up!

You are so easily entertained. Poor thing. Don't you have something better to do on the night of your birthday? ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7