Hi from Oregon

Colin

Barefooters
May 31, 2012
Hey everyone,
I've fairly recently taken up barefoot running and getting into the whole concept of it all. I've been reading online and doing as much research as I can about the subject and since I've started I've found a new passion for running that I've never had before. I look forward to reading posts and getting as much advice and as many tips as possible.

Welcome Colin! Where in Oregon are you? I am over in Beaverton. We have a pretty active chapter if you're close to the Portland area. If you ever have any questions just holler, one of us will try to answer your questions.

welcome. be sure to tell us where you are and check out the chapter posting for races and runs. we get together either in groups or two to three at a time. at least in the portland area. everyone else from oregon seems to be silent here.

Thanks for the welcome messages! I live out in McMinnville and work up in Beaverton, I'm pretty stoked to get out and run more. I look forward to posting and reading posts from you all.

BRS Oregon is a very active chapter, I am happy to report. They get together all the time, and I think not just on a running-basis, if you know what I mean, which thinking about it kinda worries me. ;)

Reactions: jldeleon
BRS Oregon is a very active chapter, I am happy to report. They get together all the time, and I think not just on a running-basis, if you know what I mean, which thinking about it kinda worries me. ;)
Hahahahaha! TJ's calling you out Jen and Mike! Hahahaha! I think I spit a little coffee out of my mouth when I read this! :D

Yea, I was wondering myself. ;)

she breathes heavy when she starts massaging me but then her husband shows up and takes her home. i guess i warm up the water and he boils it?

*i feel the need to put a disclaimer because i know jen will post after this and with me traveling the next 3 days i may not be able to say i'm just playing. nick breathes heavy too when i'm around.

she breathes heavy when she starts massaging me but then her husband shows up and takes her home. i guess i warm up the water and he boils it?

*i feel the need to put a disclaimer because i know jen will post after this and with me traveling the next 3 days i may not be able to say i'm just playing. nick breathes heavy too when i'm around.

Mike is a liar. My husband actually joins in with the experimentation.

So Nick, you breathe heavy around Mike, too? Nick, don't make me have to hurt you. I already thought Mike might like you better than me, but now...

And this trigger point massage cane I gave Mike...well it may, or may not, actually be for trigger points. It's a multi-multi-multi purpose cane.
5bd0808a8da0b08d87fb5110_L__SX120_.jpg

Besides, how can you not start breathing heavy around this epitome of sexiness???
579252_3633325243177_1575561526_2899780_1447560818_n.jpg

Reactions: NickW
Mike is a liar. My husband actually joins in with the experimentation.

So Nick, you breathe heavy around Mike, too? Nick, don't make me have to hurt you. I already thought Mike might like you better than me, but now...

And this trigger point massage cane I gave Mike...well it may, or may not, actually be for trigger points. It's a multi-multi-multi purpose cane.
View attachment 513
TMI Jen TMI.

As far as breathing heavy, I bet that would be because the only time I'm around him we are running. Hahahaha! Way to take that dirty twist Jen.

What's with the tongue sticking out? Anyone care to venture?

579252_3633325243177_1575561526_2899780_1447560818_n-jpg.514

Jen -Your avatar just took on a whole new meaning for me...I have an Uncle in Lake Oswego, may be time I went for a visit...

Reactions: NickW and jldeleon
that was a horrible pic dan (paraganek) took of me. talk about great timing. i was so glad to be finished with that race. it's not even a trail race but bush wacking. they have the way marked but you're still knocking down bushes even though your #200 of 400.

that was a deep breathe with me blowing my tongue out in exasperation.

Oh. Is that what that was. Yea. Right.

Ram, you need to be spanked!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7