Henna

migangelo

Chapter Presidents
Jun 5, 2010
portland, or
Ladies, "How you doing?". Ok, joke ought of the way. I'm going to be running the Warrior Dash this year, alone again, and wan't to represent that i'm running bf. I want to do it shirtless so i thought i should do some henna on my chest and back of a barefoot.

Is this hard to do? Will i have to go pay someone to do it? Can i get my little girls to do it for me? How long will it last? How many days before the race should i do it? Will it stain anything?

There won't be enough time to do it the day of since i'm running at 10am and i have to leave my place about 8am just to make sure i don't get stuck on the country road for two hours trying to park. Ya, it happened last year.

If you can think of anything else please let me know. There's no way i'm getting a tattoo. I know i always said if i find what tribe i belong to and there is a tradition of tattooing that i would do it. As far as i know the BRS isn't my ancestral tribe so i will go with henna.

Thank you all,

Mike

But the BRS does have

But the BRS does have temporary tattoos! Look under the Store tab up top. You can even resize them to have them placed across your back if you want to. I don't know how long they will last though.

Careful with Henna, there

Careful with Henna, there have been instances where people have ended up with really bad rashes from it. I live near the beach so there's Henna shops everywhere and it was big news here a couple years ago. You should be able to Google it and see the dangers and what you would need to do to make sure you're good.

From Angie Bee on the old

From Angie Bee on the old site:

Love doing henna or Mehndi!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts