Body art

I have 4,
-a tribal type, that I drew, on my back
-Another tribal as an armband
-A Blue bird on my upper arm (similar to my Grandfathers from the Navy)
- my first was the Dark Side of the Moon prism on my other upper arm.

I have the design ready for my next, a 1/4 sleeve from my shoulder almost to my elbow. It will incorporate the bird and be a sunrise (my daughter is Morgan) over the ocean (my son is Kai) with marsh reeds (my son is, well, Reed). I might actually be able to get it done in the next month, or I might wait till fall so it heals over the winter out of the sun.

There's a shows us your tats thread (shut up, guys!), or something like that if anyone wants to search for it and bump it. Lots of tattoos pictures there.

Now how do you draw on your own back, Ram? Are you some kind of contortionist?

Now how do you draw on your own back, Ram? Are you some kind of contortionist?

You'd think that since I was in an English comp class I'd get my commas right, huh? I fixed it. But I am fairly flexible; I can touch my knees.

I just busted out laughing after I went back up to read your post. Now THAT was funny!

I've got 10 or so, kinda lost count, 19 if you count each one on my wrist as individual.

I like tattoos alot, but dont have any yet. I want to get smiley faces with the kids initials above the smiley faces over where my heart should have been originally located, but I want to wait untill after I get the boys snipped (yes, by boys I meant my genitals). Otherwise I run the risk of having to put the smiley face and initials of the 3rd accidental child scattered randomly over my stomach since thats where it should have gone in the first place...

I did have one nipple pierced at one point in my life. Geez that hurt....

My wife has one star tattoo on her right hip, but no body piercings.

Geez, that was hard to read, Chaser. First, you mean God left out your heart when you were born, or you were born with your heart in the wrong spot, which might explain a lot either way? Then when you said get the boys snipped, I thought geez, that'll hurt at this age, not your age, your kids' ages. Then, I gave up after that.

So I posted to this yesterday but my post apparently didn't stick. I have three tattoos. 1 tribal armband, a boxing leprechaun, and a stupid sun on my chest (looks eerily like the sun on the cover of a Sublime album). The sun I really wish I hadn't gotten way back when. I've thought about putting some of that wrecking balm on it to try to get rid of it but I'm afraid I will just end up with a distorted mess.

Does it have the words "blow me" written to the right of it?

Reactions: Lomad
And he would. :p

Jeez Chaser, you crack me up. Speaking of crack, I love "tramp stamps" on ladies, extremely sexy. I like ankle tats also. I can't even comprehend the pain that one has to go through to get tattoos on those areas. I'm too big of a wimp to even consider a tattoo.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7