B.R.S.

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
I though it a bit ironic when I just read that the name of the original parent company for Nike was Blue Ribbon Sports (BRS). Now BRS is us.

Isn't that ironic?  Actually,

Isn't that ironic? Actually, you are the third person to bring this up in the past two years. I still get shivers down my spine each time I read Blue Ribbon Sports though. ;-) Maybe we should put a blue ribbon hanging from our logo up top?

The name "Blue Ribbon Sports"

The name "Blue Ribbon Sports" is not registered as a trademark (as far as my search by the US Trademark Office shows). "BRS" is trademarked for a variety of things like medical consulting, risk management, hearing impairment etc. There is also a "BRS FIT" that is doing something in the software industry.

But, the blue ribbon idea is a wonderfully ironic, in joke. But, the blue would conflict with the red/black look. We could, however, hand out blue ribbons for anyone who has set themselves "free" of a certain kind of boat anchor.

Cheers

Paleo

Freedom from boat anchors!  I

Freedom from boat anchors! I love it!

Imagine you are running

Imagine you are running barefoot in a race and everything is going fine when all of a sudden the temp drops to 13 degrees F, the road becomes covered in freshly broken glass, and then goatheads start falling from the sky.

BRS would probably have you covered.

http://brsparachutes.com/brs_aviation_home.aspx

Longboard wrote:you are

Longboard said:
you are running barefoot in a race and everything is going fine when all of a sudden the temp drops to 13 degrees F, the road becomes covered in freshly broken glass, and then goatheads start falling from the sky.

I don't know what kind of races you run, but you, sir, are hard core.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts