Zem Gear (ZEMS), NB Minimus Trail Zeros, WHERE DID THEY GO???

BrunoRuns

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
It's been a long time since I've been on here and I apologize. Been running Barefoot/Minimal since late 2009, did a lot of races BF and transitioned to Ultra's. In the last few years I have worn out all the shoes I used to run in and I have no idea where to go from here. Of course I try to do as much BF as possible but my 50-100 milers have been in New Balance Minimus Trail Zero's and Zem 360 ninja toes.

I did the classic thing by purchasing a few pairs and since they are minimal they had lasted a long time, 1,000's of miles on trail or road respectively. Zem is out of business it appears and NB makes a 4mm drop minimus which is horrible.

Is there anything similar out there? Zem was the perfect shoe in my opinion and I have done three 100 mile road races in it. I've never done the sandal thing because of rubbing and blisters.

Any advice would be helpful. (I am also reading the forums but I wanted to see if there were any runners out there that like the above shoes and have found a suitable replacement)

Cheers, Chris

Welcome back, Bruno!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7