XeroShoes?

RunningPirate

Barefooters
Mar 23, 2012
Right, then...

So I know that I've been out in limbo land for the past month and this might have already been discussed...but in the BFR mag that was posted, I saw that Steve Sashen was mentioned as the owner of "XeroShoes". I checked the website and it looks virtually identical to InvisibleShoes.com (almost like someone did a big ol' CTRL+H and replaced InvisibleShoes with XeroShoes).

Any word on why the name change? Is he getting sued because the shoes, unlike Wonder Woman's jet, are not actually invisible? Just curious - not like this is hugely important...

RP

Maybe he's tired of competing with Unshoes and Luna, and so has decided to compete with himself.

In any case, now we have two alternatives that are "better-than-barefoot running." I'm so happy. Now when I worry about "all the stuff on the ground that can hurt and cut [my] feet," if I forget that Invisible Shoes sandals are there to save me from all this barefoot foolishness, there's always Xero Shoes there to save me as well, plus this will keep off "all the dirt (I) have to wash off when [I'm] finished running" barefoot.

hahahaha....under "gear" it even says "Custom Made invisible shoes" hahahahaha
It kind of looks like a farce, but that's just me

Reactions: Bare Lee
Maybe he's tired of competing with Unshoes and Luna, and so has decided to compete with himself.

In any case, now we have two alternatives that are "better-than-barefoot running." I'm so happy. Now when I worry about "all the stuff on the ground that can hurt and cut [my] feet," if I forget that Invisible Shoes sandals are there to save me from all this barefoot foolishness, there's always Xero Shoes there to save me as well, plus this will keep off "all the dirt have to wash off when [I'm] finished running" barefoot.
Hahaha! I love how you and I are on the same page with this guy...

In any case, now we have two alternatives that are "better-than-barefoot running." plus this will keep off "all the dirt have to wash off when [I'm] finished running" barefoot.

hahahaha.....its like wrapping a Banana in plastic so it isn't dirty when it comes time to eat.....lol
Reminds me of a Colbert episode "thought for food"

Reactions: NickW and Bare Lee
I am sworn to secrecy, is all I can say for now, but more to come...

And don't forget Lee, he's dropping the Better than Barefoot nonsense on the new site, as he posted to us here. That Xero site wasn't supposed to be live until it was "cleaned" first from all past identity. Maybe it's still being edited.

He's obviously hoping to grow his wholesale business with the new name as he was showing at the Outdoor Retailer show in January, and again last month, using the name Xero.

I know, it's like sh!t or get off of the pot, Steven! Hee. Just teasing you.

Oops, and that was before the pain meds.

I am sworn to secrecy, is all I can say for now, but more to come....

and I officially retract my statement about it looking like a farce.....oops...:oops:

I am sworn to secrecy, is all I can say for now, but more to come...

And don't forget Lee, he's dropping the Better than Barefoot nonsense on the new site, as he posted to us here. That Xero site wasn't supposed to be live until it was "cleaned" first from all past identity. Maybe it's still being edited.

Confess! Confess, I say! Do not make me get the tickle feather with the Kung-fu grip!

Silliness aside, if he Xero site wasn't supposed to be live, he should have told the folks that put out the BFR magazine...that's what gave it away to me...

I know. I was wondering about that too. Did I not get the memo?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7