Staff member
Mar 5, 2010

SHOP MEN

SHOP WOMEN

SHOE FINDER

CONTACT US

EVOLUTION OF OUR BEST-SELLING RUNNING SHOE

upload_2023-10-15_13-37-16.png

The HFS II is an even more comfortable and more stylish version of the best-selling HFS.

While it's called a road runner, we know you’ll do much more in it, and can’t wait to see the pics of where it takes you and what you do.

SHOP NOW

upload_2023-10-15_13-37-47.png

Why You'll Love The HFS II..

First pair, won’t be last.

"I bought these shoes to work out. I feel more stable, and I feel the floor better while I work on improving my balance. Love the roomy toe box." -Judy

Great update to the HFS 1

"I replaced my HFS after 4+ years of use with the HFS II, and I couldn't be happier. I find them more comfortable and way more fashionable with the "fake" stack height on the side." -Joseph

DISCOVER THE HFS II

An Even Better Best-Seller?
We've heard how much you all love the HFS, so it was a challenge to make one of our best-selling shoes even better.

Our designers did a great job of keeping the DNA of the original HFS while giving it a stylish look and an even grippier sole.

We can't wait to see you wearing the new HFS II and...

4a62d6bb-3e82-492c-bcdc-698e887290e0.jpeg

p.s. Make buying Xero Shoes easier on your wallet. You can now buy Xero Shoes in 4 interest-free installments. Learn more.

Get advanced notice about new products, special offers and much more. Sign for SMS or FB Messenger announcements (or both!) Here's how:

SMS—text XERO to 65099. BTW, you'll immediately be entered to win a $100 XeroShoes.com Gift Card and enrolled in our Xero Elite membership.

FB Messenger—click here. You'll be prompted to connect via Facebook and then click "get started" to opt-in.

Note—Signing up for text means you agree to receive recurring automated marketing text messages from Xero Shoes at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.

www.xeroshoes.com

Xero Shoes
100 Technology Drive Suite 315 Broomfield, CO 80021.
©2023. Feel the World, Inc.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7