Xero Shoes' BOOT LAUNCH SALE Ends On Monday Night

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
If you've ever gotten an email from me when we launch a product, you'll know I can get a bit excited and can sound a bit "salesy."

And when there's only a few hours left in one of our launch sales (like now), where we sometimes get almost 50% of the total orders from the WHOLE sale period, it's tempting to shout, "Order now, before it's too late!"

I'm not going to do that... even though the BOOT LAUNCH SALE ends on Monday night, and we're already out of a few colors/sizes (some are backordered until about 10/20 and a few are sold out for 3-4 months).

If you got this email, then you may not haven't decided if you should get either the DayLite Hiker or Coalton.

I understand.

I WON'T try talking you into buying these. As always, my goal is simple:

Help you make a decision that's best for you.

With the sale ending on Monday at 11:59pm, ET, the only thing that should matter to EITHER of us is:

Will you LOVE either of these new boots and, if so, do you want to take advantage of the discounts -- $21.99 off the DayLite Hiker, $27.99 off the Coalton, and an extra $10 off if you get at least one of each.

Even with the discounted prices, you should only spend your hard earned money if either -- or both -- of these boots are JUST RIGHT for you.

(BTW, regardless of whether you decide to buy them, register to WIN a pair in the sweepstakes at www.xeroshoes.com/boots/)

Here's my list of 3 types of people who SHOULD NOT get our new boots...

1. You're looking for a totally waterproof hiking boot. The DayLite Hiker's ballistic mesh is VERY protective and water resistant (check out the video reviews that talk about this at www.xeroshoes.com/boots/) but not "seamless, GoreTex, etc."
  2. You want a "formal" shoe. The Coalton is more upscale and office-friendly (and also looks great with a pair of jeans), but it's not necessarily the kind of thing you'd wear with a suit.
  3. You don't like people. I always say this about our shoes and sandals because we hear from all of our customers that people WILL stop you on the street and ask about your Xero Shoes. These boots are no exception.
But if you think "YES" to only 4 of the next 7 ideas, the DayLite Hiker or Coalton could be PERFECT for you.

1. You want more protection than you can get from either our sandals or Prio when you're out on a trail
  2. You need a shoe that gives you the benefits and comfort of natural movement somewhere that's not as casual as the Xero Shoes office (we're barefoot a lot of the time)
  3. You can use a shoe that less flashy (both boots have an ALL BLACK option)
  4. The idea of NATURAL movement footwear makes sense to you -- shoes that let your feet move, bend, flex, and feel the world, the way they're supposed to
  5. You are already imagining the different activities -- or wardrobes -- that work with these products
  6. You just like the way they look! (if you can't remember what they look like, go to xeroshoes.com/boots/
  7. You realize that at 20% off, the DayLite Hiker and Coalton are at their lowest prices ever, so you may as well take advantage of that.
So, what was your "score"?

Three Yeses or fewer? Then maybe these aren't a match. But one of our other products (or some that we have scheduled for 2018) are right for you. Check out xeroshoes.com/shop/ for the former, and wait for an email in 5-6 months about the latter.

Did you got 4 or more YES answers?

If so, I hope you do take advantage of our 20% off sale before it ends tomorrow night (11:59pm, Eastern time, Monday the 2nd)

Go to https://xeroshoes.com/boots/ to get started...

And once you do grab the DayLite Hiker and/or the Coalton, we want to hear what you're doing in them. We want to hear how they help you...

LIVE LIFE FEET FIRST!

329e83f8-6f15-4c41-9fc8-a43f0574afce.jpeg

Thanks SO much for being part of this worldwide community and sharing the fun and benefits of natural movement.

--Steven & Lena

p.s. Make sure you check out the REVIEWS at www.xeroshoes.com/boots/ and on the each product's info pages. We are so excited about the response to both the DayLite Hiker and Coalton.

p.p.s. remember you can also WIN a pair of these new boots -- details at www.xeroshoes.com/boots/

p.p.p.s If you have any questions about the DayLite Hiker and Coalton, you can give us a call at 303.447.3100 on Monday - 9:30-4:30, Mountain time... if you get our voicemail, it's because we're helping someone else, so leave a message and we'll get back to you a.s.a.p

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts