Why do I keep getting Metamucil ads on my Facebook?

RunningPirate

Barefooters
Mar 23, 2012
At first, I thought it was just a fluke, but the ad keeps showing up...do they know something that they are not sharing with me?

What's most disturbing is that the ad also says "You'll want to get some before Thursday. Trust us."

Ye gods...this makes my hair itch just thinking about it...

RP

Are you sure you're not smoking something and hallucinating? o_O I know we had our little talk and all, and I kinda was hoping that would have helped. But I guess you can't win them all. Kids, these days.

Aren't you the one who made up a post about being an introvert?
Way to use mamma internet as an outlet to your closeted extroversion.
And constipation :eek:

Indeed, that was (is?) me. To be fair, I have been told that I do a good imitation of an extrovert (I'm about a dead center between the E and I on the Briggs-Stratton scale, or whatever that thing is...hell, maybe I'm just a misanthrope). That said - and I think we'll all agree - that posting on the internet is a far far cry from...you know...actually interacting with people (though some may beg to differ) which is what drains introverts. Furthermore, let us not discount all the times I did not post on the forum "locked myself in my room and did nothing today"...as it would make for boring reading :)

If someone who posts on the internet can be considered an introvert, then what do you call a lurker?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts