What a Concept, Comfort Wins Out!

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
I sing with the local chapter of Sweet Adelines International. We perform all over the place, but the one performance everyone talks about where we sounded great and felt great was at Yogaville. They don't allow shoes indoors, so we were all on stage in black socks. I hate performances when I'm thinking about my feet and heels! (Not enough to not sing, though. And I'm a sucker for sequins.)

Barefoot or not singing is definitely not my talent.:p
Good for her!!

Dama doesn't remember, but a few years ago after the Grand Rapids 25K at the post-race BRS meet-up and carb replacement session we (Jason and the rest of us) slipped some 190 proof into her ice water. With a bit of a burn left over from the Jolokia Peppers she never even noticed!
She went on to entertain the crowd with her vocals of hits from the '70's for HOURS!
Sure, the band backed her up, but when they tired she continued on for an incredible a cappella set!

Dama doesn't remember, but a few years ago after the Grand Rapids 25K at the post-race BRS meet-up and carb replacement session we (Jason and the rest of us) slipped some 190 proof into her ice water. With a bit of a burn left over from the Jolokia Peppers she never even noticed!
She went on to entertain the crowd with her vocals of hits from the '70's for HOURS!
Sure, the band backed her up, but when they tired she continued on for an incredible acapella set!

ha,ha, ha,ha! Nice board!
I needed that laugh, honest!

Was there a mirrorball involved?
She stuck with the VERY early 70's stuff, nothing past '71 and wisely never moved on to disco.
You should have heard her belt out some of Janis Joplin's hits, all that power coming from such a petit 99 pounder!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon