weird clean spot on foot, any thoughts?

barefoot kean

Barefooters
Jun 3, 2010
Anchorage
ok, so i couldnt get the picture that i took to show up (cant quite figure out how). anyhow, a little back story. I walk around campus barefoot quite a lot, NO RUNNING, i.e. walking to classes... So, ive noticed that the outside of the pad (generally the area where your foot strikes first while running) is clean when i get back to my room.

Long story short the rest of the bottom of my foot is discolored from the ground, except for a "strip" of skin in that area, this strip is surrounded by discoloration. Im wondering if this is normal. my thoughts are that its a high friction area therefore any discoloration is rubbed away by the rough surface. Any thoughts?

I agree.To get your photo to

I agree.

To get your photo to show up, put it on Photo Bucket of some similar site, then follow the instructions in the Site Help Forum for embedding photos. Otherwise, if it is a photo that's already hosted on a site somewhere, then all you have to do is right-click, copy, and paste.

Barefoot TJ wrote:I

Barefoot TJ said:
I agree.

To get your photo to show up, put it on Photo Bucket of some similar site, then follow the instructions in the Site Help Forum for embedding photos. Otherwise, if it is a photo that's already hosted on a site somewhere, then all you have to do is right-click, copy, and paste.

And disable rich text..

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon