Weekly Mileage 12/25-End of 2011

Did a Christmas lunch run of 5.53 miles with my Sunday running buddy and his son.

I have 49.39 miles and 6 days to hit 1500 miles for the year.

New asthma medication, much

New asthma medication, much better than the last couple of weeks. Old broken toe getting better and better. Ran 2 km barefoot today in 5 C, shocking my mother-in-law and at least three neighbours. Feet ok, breathing ok, tempo around 10 km/h. Could have gone further and faster, or so I like to believe, but slowly does it, slowly slowly.

Have a dream to run Prague 1/2 marathon barefoot March 31st. It's still a possibility.

Ah, the looks on the MIL's

Ah, the looks on the MIL's face. Priceless.

Good luck on Prague!

Ahhh... 43 degrees, 99%

Ahhh... 43 degrees, 99% humidity, heavily overcast, and drizzly outside!! Should be a great run!

After my 19.5 made me more

After my 19.5 made me more sore than any run I've ever done last week, I got some more padded shoes to cover me until this thing gets better. I got some of the NB MT110s. They are a pretty good compromise between minimalism and "normal shoes." Did 5 on the trail today. I could easily see how someone who has not run barefoot would still be a heel striker in these though.

Did five more today in the

Did five more today in the 110s. Took them on the road and they felt pretty unstable there. Can't wait to be barefoot again.

2 days off & I put in a late

2 days off & I put in a late afternoon run to the bank of 10.82 miles.

-28 degrees!?  That's

-28 degrees!? That's brutal! ;-)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts