Week 35 Mileage Reporting ( August 28 - September 3 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
4.7 miles at Presque Isle Monday morning. The day was beautiful with sunshine, low humidity and temperature in the mid-60's. I took advantage by taking a faster paced run. I loved this and felt good during and afterwards. There were some walkers and bikers, mostly retired it appeared, but not much in the way of wildlife today, that I noticed. I tend to keep my eyes glued to the path. I did get a good look at a bald eagle yesterday as my wife and I walked at Presque Isle.

Reactions: Runlite01
5.1 miles this morning ( Thursday ) at Presque Isle. Perfect running weather with sun and temps in the low 60's and dew points in the mid 50's. Gentle northeast breeze. I saw some brilliant yellow wild canaries eating sunflower seeds. There were some walkers and bikers and 1 other runner- Pat, who is in his 70's and runs ( shod ) every other day. I walked with him for a bit after my run. I hope that I am doing as well as him, when and if I get into my 70's.

Reactions: Runlite01
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Thursday at 4:30 am. We spotted some cows laying down. I was watching the left over of the super blue moon.
We did a 3 mile run Sunday at 6:00 am. It was dark at the start but the moon was still large and bright. We spotted cows, horses, rabbits and one skunk. We also got a great sunrise.

We love to get out there!!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7