Week 15 Mileage Reporting ( April 8 to April 14 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
3.8 miles on Tuesday at Presque Isle with summer-like conditions. It was sunny and in the mid-70’s. There were lots of out of town people left over at the park from yesterday’s total eclipse and I saw many out of state license plates from all over the country. I am still seeing a lot of Interesting migratory ducks in Presque Isle bay, and I also saw a couple of hawks and buzzards flying around. The robins are still active as well.
I had a very good run at a good steady pace. Because of the very mild winter I notice that my feet are requiring a lot less conditioning this spring than in past years.

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Saturday at 6:30 am. It was 60 deg. f. with 10 to 15 mph wind. started with a great sunrise. Spotted geese, rabbits, horses and heard lots of song birds.

Really fun!!

Reactions: duckfeet
3.9 miles Sunday at Presque Isle. It was sunny and warm, mid 70’s. The robins continue to be active and I came across a nest that had 4 nice blue eggs in it, right off my parking area. My run was good, but I notice the sap is starting to appear on my running path. I bought some orange oil in anticipation of what’s to come.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7