Water Drops - Amazing!

jldeleon

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
Oregon
I just did a 23 mile, 9.5 hours, run/walk/crawl/roll the other week. I brought along these drops, which have oxygen, minerals, and enzymes in them, called Cell Food, and they were amazing! They kept my energy up! And I could feel the results almost instantly. I took way more than the recommended dosage, of course, because of my level of activity. So just thought I'd share.

http://www.amazon.com/Cellfood-Liqu...46188492&sr=8-2&keywords=mineral+drops+oxygen

Interesting, might have to look into that.

326 mg of an unspecified "proprietary blend" containing some kind of minerals, and "nascent" hydrogen and oxygen?

Sounds like salt water to me.

Oh wait, you can get it at Whole Foods?

Say no more.

If you take out the 5-star, obviously fake reviews, it seems most people have little to no effect. For that money I'd expect it to give me wiings.

And I'm also skeptical of a product that doesn't list all ingredients. I only have one body, I treat it right with Hamburger Helper and hot sausages; I like to know what I'm eating/drinking.

Doesn't matter what it says it is, or isn't. The experiment on my body is all that matters. It works great for me.

If it's gonna make me do the stuff you're doing in your avitar I'm gonna pass. Thanks anyway...;)

Reactions: NickW and jldeleon

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts