VIVOBAREFOOT (Terra Plana) Ultra Review

Do you know you have a

Do you know you have a ReeFlex add on your blog?

So it sounds like these might be the ultimate mud run shoe. Did you run with the insert at all? Or does it bother you too much?

Yeah...it's that stupid

Yeah...it's that stupid Google Adsense. I keep forgetting to take it down. I also get an ad for those shoes with springs in the heel sometimes. Super annoying.

I ran a bit with the insert in, but it was pinching my toes a lot. The insert is the same as in their other shoes, but with a top on it. It's so slim that it doesn't really do anything to the experience of the shoe.

But yeah...as long as these things stay on your feet in the mud you have yourself a mud run shoe.

SP -- I know this is

SP -- I know this is off-topic, but I just read you 5/10 write-up on MovNat. Really cool! I'm not sure I could afford it, but I'll have to check and see if they do any of those close to where I live. Seems like that is the future of fitness.

Thanks Matt.  I think it's

Thanks Matt. I think it's going to be pretty big too. I'm probably going to try for a certification when it comes out later this year. I'm definitely buying Erwan's book when it comes out in 2012 too.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts