Vibram's 2011 models... more thick soles?

I tried on a pair of the new

I tried on a pair of the new VFF with a SmartWool upper... They are fabulous!!!

I will be getting a pair for casual use in the not too distant future....."here gift card... here gift card... where are you....?"

If you haven't seen them, then it's basically the original VFF -- with open foot area --- but the toes and fabric that hold your foot in is SmartWool..

I see this as a great shoe for cold weather, though I always keep a pair of hunting boots in my car in the winter months {which is 3 months of bad skiing in MI... hhhmmm... that snow should be on the way soon then, eh?!?!?}

CHECK IT OUT HERE: http://birthdayshoes.com/smartwool-classic-five-fingers-vibram-sport-trek-and-new-colors-on-deck-for-fall-2010-photos

OR CLICK: birthdayshoes.com/smartwool-classic-five-fingers-vibram-sport-trek-and-new-colors-on-deck-for-fall-2010-photos

How did they figure that the

How did they figure that the Classic was the model to make in Smartwool? Wool to me is for keeping warm and I want it to cover as much as possible so making the Classic this way just seems stupid, it just doesn't cover enough of the foot. I'm in love with the fabric though, I pretty much only use Smartwool socks or similar during the winter months. By the way, three months of winter is positively tropical compared to what we have here... ;)

They're like fuzzy sweaters

They're like fuzzy sweaters for your feet.

BB, I was thinking the same thing.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7