Unshoes Pah Tempe

Would it be possible for one of you with the Pah Tempes to post a picture of how much slack you have in the heel strap? I am trying to figure out if I have an odd shaped foot or if there is an issue with the sandals.

25735032175_f566a27678_k.jpg

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I really appreciate this thread. I have wanted some good sandals, but all the ones I come across have the heel slightly higher (or not so slightly) than the toe. And I don't like straps between my toes, either.

I noticed that one has a lot of control over one's size. I've downloaded the pdf pattern of three that could fit and intend to print them out the next time I go to a library. I also liked the FAQs that answered questions about measuring one's feet.

I don't know when I will order them, but I do intend to order them when I can. (I was surprised that the company is in Cedar City. That's about 50 miles from me.)

Would it be possible for one of you with the Pah Tempes to post a picture of how much slack you have in the heel strap? I am trying to figure out if I have an odd shaped foot or if there is an issue with the sandals.

Sorry just seeing this now. I don't have a picture handy but mine do not have that much slack. Mine do not extend past the heel when held like that but they are slightly molded to my foot shape and slightly rigid from a few years of use now, but still not that much slack.

Also the heel position is sensitive to the tightness of the straps. If you make the straps tighter it will pull the heel more forward, not sure if that is enough to fix your issue though.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts