Trigger points

So now that I seem to have my foot and ankle fixed by using a tennis ball or softball on my calves and getting rid of trigger points I am feeling pretty good. I have had a slight niggle in my hamstring on my left leg for probably 6 months or so and so I decided to look in the Trigger Point Therapy Workbook that Mike and Jen always recommend to everyone and see if the symptoms matched what the book describes and see if I can work it out. I'll be damned if the book described the exact symptoms I was having and then tells you exactly how to get rid of it. I sat on a tennis ball on the chair like the book describes and in 5 minutes the pain was gone. Wow. I hate to admit it but Jen and Mike, as much as they just like to touch each other, are on to something with these trigger points. I am feeling pretty froggy now and am having a hard time restraining myself from going out and running for the 4th day in a row. I'm really losing my faith in the medical profession and am becoming much more of an avid home health fix it myself type of person. I wonder if my back surgeries were as necessary as I had been led to believe and wonder if it was possibly treatable by other non-invasive means.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon