Time to get into the holiday spirit

Oi! None of that! It's not even Thanksgiving, yet! After we all have consumed dead poultry, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams, whatever other starches we can come up with, cranberries and pumpkin pie, then you can post your holiday whathaveyou...at that time, it will be a nice counterpoint to the Black Friday tramplings that will be going on...but NOT until then...

It is tooo late lol. It is posted, you have already looked, I can tell, and you will enjoy.....because you are a great guy, even though you eat poor dead poultry lol......and cranberries.....does anyone really eat that (&^%_(

Bah humbug! I love all things Christmas, but I don't start loving them before December 1st. (Except cranberries, they're good all year round)
I shall come back & click on your vid in three weeks.

It is tooo late lol. It is posted, you have already looked, I can tell, and you will enjoy.....because you are a great guy, even though you eat poor dead poultry lol......and cranberries.....does anyone really eat that (&^%_(

Well...it's better than eating live poultry....Turkey Sushi is never a good idea, even for the holidays....

Cranberry Gel in a can, yes. But, my wife's cranberry recipe includes half a bottle of port and it's delicious.

Homemade cranberries are good, I'll grant that....but they just aren't the same as the Cylinder of Cranberry-Flavored Mass complete with ridges...that's America, right there, folks...

Ya, I guess I am with Pirate on this one, I like to celebrate one holiday at a time, instead of celebrating one before we've had the other. Although Christmas is my favorite holiday and I get why people get so excited to celebrate it.

...and Bacon. Yours has bacon, right?

Actually, the bacon is an entirely separate dish. It's woven into a tapestry and each level is separated by layers of cheese and maple frosting - sort of like moussaka, without all those pesky vegetables and whatnot...

i'm with Pirate on this one. I spent almost 20 years in retail. There is not a trace of Christmas in our house until after thanksgiving.

Plus Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday; I hate to see it skipped over.

Reactions: NickW
Our chorus has been working on Christmas music for weeks, but that's different. After all, we have to be ready for our gigs!

As for cranberries, I'm planning to make a cranberry/white chocolate cheesecake for Thanksgiving this year!

Reactions: dutchie53

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon