This chaps my Chapstick.

Nyal

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_18046376

What a joke. You thought you lived in a free country? Nope. Freedom to assemble? Nope. Thought that you owned yourself? Ha! You have to beg permission of corrupt officials to use the property they maintain through stealing your money. This is flat out wrong. The police make me sick. FTP!

Chris should have told them,

Chris should have told them, "Hey! Don't you know it's International Barefoot Running Day?! How much damage could bare feet do?!"

From Christopher McDougal, talking on the phone to the authorities a few day after...

"At the time, I was thinking this was a real strong-arm thing," he said. "I felt like we were being set up so the event would fail. But (Reale) said, 'For all we know, you have 5,000 people, you're running a race, you all have spikes.' By the time I got off the phone, I had to say I was in the wrong."

I wouldn't say FTP, Nyal. Most cops are good people with good intentions. If it's a nature preserve area, I totally understand what the authorities are saying. And even if it isn't, if we allowed everyone to just run around anywhere they wanted without any accountability, then the world would look like crap. They're just trying to limit the exposure their trails have to take.

Yeah this really isn't a big

Yeah this really isn't a big deal. People get stupid and we have to make sure the stupid people don't end up ruining our beautiful areas. Because of this there happens to be alot of rules. I'm pretty ok things of this sort and I'm pretty anti government in general.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts