Then there's this...

You're starting Euro-rumors lol

When I wore heels, many years ago, I could run really fast in them too. It's not as tricky as it looks.

Reactions: BFwillie_g
All I can envision is the heel snapping on one of them, ankle rolling, a crash and burn and a good youtube clip if someone had their camera rolling. I'll stick with staying unshod but certainly welcome any heel runners to join the run....... Then perhaps friends, family and the local spectators will take me out of the insane and unrational category :)
if it catches on in the U.S., will make us barefoot folks seem positively sane and rational.quote]

Reactions: NickW
That was before my time. ;)

a-HEM. Yes, well, if you look at my avatar, you'll notice that I am, in fact, sporting some gray on the port flank (with matching on the starboard) giving me that "Distinguished Pirate" look. I also rock the manly salt-n-pepper beard, as well. All which means I was young enough to remember the 80's, but not old enough to have been coked out of my skull :D

I'm with TJ - it's really not that hard (being a last minute kind of a person I've regularly sprinted over cobbles in heels to catch a train), plus once you're over a certain height then at least they force a forefoot landing :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts