The size of VivoBarefoot Gobi ?

Kim-dk

Barefooters
Aug 28, 2011
Denmark
I ordered a pair of the VVB Gobi boots after running almost 800 km in the Neo and Neo trail size 43 . On arrival the gobi looked and felt extremely comfortable and did not stand out as much as other minimalist shoes -and nice as well.

Unfortunately they turned out to bee to long in front of the toes and to narrow around the widest area of the foot.

Am I the only one who have experienced that ?

Those are decent looking. No experience with them, but they look like they should be wide in the midfoot and toebox. Do they have extra wide sizes? Maybe you could ask to exchange them.

I otherwise liked my gobis for work boots, but somehow they caused my left achilles to get sore. No idea how. I first thought it was about running with vff, but finally I realized that my achilles is pretty okay all the time expect when I'm wearing gobis.

Anyways, for shoes that I can't use, they are otherwise very close to perfection. Very simple and very minimalist.

BF ted: I have returned them and got my money back. The reason for my post is more so people know how they fit my ! and to hear if other have experienced the same or if it was a fault with my pair.

Unfortunatly it cost my like $ 16 to try another pair, so that solution is out of the question until somebody start selling them here in Denmark.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7