Terra Plana Neo Review

saypay45

Chapter Presidents
May 24, 2010
I wear a 44 KSO, and got a

I wear a 44 KSO, and got a size 45 on the advice of Angie Bee. She told me TPs fit a bit small. I had more than enough room in the 45, and probably could have gone with the 44. So I think they fit similar. Just a lot wider.

You and your tree root feet will love the width Abide.

Thanks for the review. My

Thanks for the review. My main issue with the EVO's was the touchy arch and the plastic beehive monstrosity so your review is making me want to check these out to wear at races (my Bikilas pinch my toes at race pace). They are heavy, though, eh?

Yup.  My Neos are 9.5oz.  You

Yup. My Neos are 9.5oz. You feel the weight when you run, definitely. That is balanced by the fact that they are super minimal and comfy. No arch at all, and better ground feel than anything I own except my VFFs.

I'm not sure if they are a race shoe because of the weight. My plan is to make them my every day trainer because they seem so versitle. Probably won't use them for long distances though...again because of the weight. We'll have to see if I get used to it. I like the feel so much that I'll probably give it a try.

It's hard to find something

It's hard to find something light for races. I wonder how much my Bikila's weigh - 6 oz? I have ten miles of very rough chip and seal for this race. It's even hard on the feet with Protons on, so I definitely need protection.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7