Terra Plana Breatho Trail - experiences?

BFwillie_g

Barefooters
May 17, 2010
Kulmbach, Germany
hey there,

anybody try 'em? what do you think? I'm just looking around at what's available online ....

TIA!

W

I can not review the shoe but the sole since I have the neo trail.

after 300 km on snow, tarmac, forest tracks and MTB trails. the sole is flat on the area i touch the ground, but knowing it is at trail sole I am satisfied sine I ran a lot in them last winter in a combination of beach, snow, tarmac and ice and they did very well. The original Neo is a fine winter shoe, but it do not drain well since it is almost waterproff.

Compared to the merrel trail glove it is a way better shoe to of road in central/ northern Europe mainly because of the aggressive sole which is ideal for mud.

i found it to less than 50 £ pound in england on wiggle, barefootathlete or Sportsshoes, where the first and last send for free

Reactions: BFwillie_g
I was really interested in that model but also considering a few others like the Merrel _ Glove. Well money talks I found the Merrel Sonic Glove for a pretty sweet price on amazon (over 50% off msrp). I guess the Sonic Gloves are basically Trail Gloves with different material - less breathable. Well I need some more time in them to do any kind of review but I did recently receive them. But I'm still leaning towards trying the Breatho's if that tells ya anything.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7