Steph annoyed about ketchup

I agree with Steph, there's no way they should have wasted research money on ketchup. All sauce related funding should be going into HP

...now how to get a bagle, that is stuck in the toaster, out without destroying it....that whould be valueable :)

Reactions: NickW and Bare Lee
Amazing, Chad. Just amazing!

Ye gods, man! When I was that age, I think my science fair project involved an electric motor that did not work ('course, my hypothesis was: "I don't think I know how to build a working electric motor" so in that vein, I was successful).

As for the ketchup, I'm waiting for the MIT folks to really step up to the tee box and figure out how to get that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube...over a lifetime, we throw away literally tens of dollars worth of toothpaste. Also, since they're big on solving social ills, could they figure out how to train the folks at Starbucks and Peet's to not put the lid on the cup so the mouth-hole is right over the cup seam, creating a leak? ...and what's the deal with airline food?

Ye gods, man! When I was that age, I think my science fair project involved an electric motor that did not work ('course, my hypothesis was: "I don't think I know how to build a working electric motor" so in that vein, I was successful).

As for the ketchup, I'm waiting for the MIT folks to really step up to the tee box and figure out how to get that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube...over a lifetime, we throw away literally tens of dollars worth of toothpaste. Also, since they're big on solving social ills, could they figure out how to train the folks at Starbucks and Peet's to not put the lid on the cup so the mouth-hole is right over the cup seam, creating a leak? ...and what's the deal with airline food?

Beeatchie, beeatchie, beeatchie! Geez.

Reactions: RunningPirate
I hope I can say b!t(h on here without the mods censoring or banning me.

Reactions: RunningPirate
Okay, I fixed it. Go back and take a peek-see again.

Then you have to go and censor the others. And b!t(h isn't a bad word when used in the right context, like above. It is wrong when one person is calling another person a name though. I wasn't calling Matey a beeatch. I was pointing out that he was beeatching. Hee.

Hee. I do have my moments.

I know. So I was just messing with you right back. Funny, huh? I try, anyway.

Meta-yes. Meta-no. ;)