Since we don't have our own magazine, which would you pick?

I like Runner's World.

I like Runner's World. Articles are just the right length for the reading room. I've never read Running Times so I can't really compare. I guess I never should have even posted.

I do like Runner's World. I

I do like Runner's World. I think there is some good training and diet info, and the articles are generally good. I've glanced at Running Times and it seemed good, I just don't see it regularly so I can't really compare.

times is the mores serious

times is the mores serious one while world is the one with fluff. i should say more fluff. i just ended mine and doubt i'll miss it.

I don't think I've ever seen

I don't think I've ever seen a running times magazine. Do they have those in grocery stores? All I've ever seen is runners world and I haven't been totally happy with that one. Maybe one article in the whole magazine each month peaks my interest and is useful to me. I stopped buying their magazine because of that. Waste of my money.

I've read runners world, and

I've read runners world, and it sucked.

I say donate it to the BRS

I say donate it to the BRS instead. We are a much better resource than they are. ;-)

Sorry, Jonny, I couldn't resist the urge.

Runners World!   My wife got

Runners World! My wife got me a year subscription for christmas. Yeah runners world kind of ignores the barefoot/minimal stuff, but honestly I don't want to read about barefoot running anymore. The magazine is awesome for diets and training, plus really cool stories about running and life.

Running Times is considered

Running Times is considered to be the more "serious" running mag while Runner's World is kind of like the one for the masses. Jonny you used to be a meathead so it's like comparing Flex to Muscle and Fitness back in the day. However...like the meathead mags they are both owned and run by Rodale so either way the same company gets your money. I get both because Running Times is usually really cheap on the sign up deal.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts