Running Barefoot - The Movie

I guess I don't see the problem with the soundtrack? But then again I run listening to what might be considered odd music for running. Hawaiian music, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Sublime, Toby Keith, John Mayer(sp), etc... I don't use music to keep a cadence and it does not affect my cadence, guess I am lucky like that.

I guess I don't see the problem with the soundtrack? But then again I run listening to what might be considered odd music for running. Hawaiian music, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Sublime, Toby Keith, John Mayer(sp), etc... I don't use music to keep a cadence and it does not affect my cadence, guess I am lucky like that.
I'm too out of it to pick up on the last three references. For pop music, I mostly listen to what my wife listens to, like Beyonce, or my Amon Tobin Pandora station when I'm doing busy-work at my desk, but I like your first three choices. I didn't mean to be too harsh on the movie. If that kind of soundtrack brings in a wider audience, I'm all for it. Just might be hard for me to sit through all those heavily gated tom fills.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldManHemingway