Road Id Coupon use by 03/06/2012

sloutre

Barefooters
Aug 7, 2010
After I ordered my RoadId I received this coupon. I can be used up to 20 times.

Coupon Number: ThanksStephanie11403232

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 03/06/2012. To order, simply go to RoadID.com or find a RoadID link in the ads column on the right. I think it may support the BRS if you use a link form their page.

Yes, it does and with no

Yes, it does and with no increase to the price, just as all of the ads are set up that way. We just get a small portion of the sale. Thanks!

"Road ID"?  Is that intended

"Road ID"? Is that intended for runners who foresee being found dead or unconscious, out on the road?

I've got one for my cycling

I've got one for my cycling shoes, I 'spose I maybe should get one for running, or see if I can adapt the one on my old cycling shoes somehow so I can use it while running. For me it's the the worry that I end up unconscioius or dead and my son, who would more than likely be with me in his stroller, end up in a foster home because they didn't know who to call. That's a scary and sobering thought. I almost got hit twice in the same intersection the other day because neither person in the turn lane paid any attention. The second one got mad at the first for slamming on the brakes to avoid me and decided to try to speed around the other side of the car, the side that I had just gotten on. Love how people can get mad even though I was in the crosswalk with the crosswalk telling me to walk.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts