Race Day Henna Fiyah!

d7oxsO0uBgpq6e1_F-UZN3FBcrGtsgM6MiQXvqZAmFA
Just thought I'd post my latest race day henna for fun. I'll be running a 5k this weekend.

(For some reason I can't seem to embed pics anymore. Weird. But the link should work.)

I LIKE!   I need to dig the

I LIKE! I need to dig the Henna out before my next race... hadn't thought of flaming the heels though.. that would be cool! I have a friend who hennas the soles of her feet - not to run, but to walk around barefoot, swears it makes her less sensitive to hot pavement. I was planning on doing a design on the top of the feet, but the flames on the back is COOL!

Thanks, guys! Khyri - I

Thanks, guys! Khyri - I didn't know about henna on the bottoms of the feet helping the sensitivity to heat... hmmmm. This batch I made is really sticky. You can literally wear it to bed or under clothes without it flaking off. I wonder how well it would work on the bottom of my foot. It gets really hot here in summer so I should try that!

I've never tested it.. but I

I've never tested it.. but I have a stash of henna and I no longer use it on my hair... just for body art... so I'll probably try it at some point this summer if the ground is too warm otherwise... of course that will depend, as I'm also ordering a huarache kit and plan to make a pair that does the cross your toe styling for the same purpose- too rough/hot to run bare...

Cool design Zapmamak! Post a

Cool design Zapmamak! Post a picture after the race and good luck!

I want to try henna on my feet too (and maybe at the bottom, why not?). Do you have specific advice or should I just google a basic tutorial?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts