Q on breathing technique

Wha? I don't post offensive photos. ;) I think I've contributed (and other's have contributed "on my behalf") a fair amount of photos for the guys to gawk at so I thought I would just be fair to the ladies. Anyway... I've been pretty much MIA on here for the last couple years so all these threads are new to me. Its like Christmas!
Jus' kiddin':eek: . Sorry, I shoulda put a smiley face after that;) , but we Minnesotans prefer our humor dryo_O . It's extremely hard to offend me, unless you post a pic of my mother:rage: .

And it's true, you've done your fair share of posting the ladies' photos:shy: , so I guess we can cede you your mancandy:( , despite having another thread dedicated to it:oops: . I guess it's kind of like a male strip club--sounds good in theory, but few women actually end up going--you still need male approval for your voyeurism:p .

Reactions: zapmamak
OMG. Is everyone a bunch of whackos or just you lot!! Anyhoo, thanks for the advice, which I managed to decifer in amongst the joviality (if that is what you call it!). At least when you lose your shoes you don't lose your SOH!

Pigwig - Um... I think most barefoot runners are whackjobs. :D Sorry about that little hijack. Its been a while since I've been on these boards. I hope you were able to get SOMETHING out of this thread. Ha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon