Prozac vs Vibram

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Reactions: Bare Lee
I'm only n=1 of course and it's thoroughly anecdotal plus I don't know if I can isolate it from confounding factors, but I think that when I run barefoot I get a better runner's high than I ever had in shoes and that these past few months I'm feeling better than I have in a long long time. I've had my own suspicion that something goes on with the nerve stimulation to the soles, and that if our evolutionary ancestors were mostly moving barefoot during the time that modern human consciousness developed towards what we have today, that there might even be a certain necessity for our brains to receive signals from our feet. Without those signals coming in, our consciousness feels like something is missing

If they're already enjoying themselves with a condom on, just imagine the mood lift they'll get when they take those toe rubbers off!

I'm only n=1 of course and it's thoroughly anecdotal plus I don't know if I can isolate it from confounding factors, but I think that when I run barefoot I get a better runner's high than I ever had in shoes and that these past few months I'm feeling better than I have in a long long time. I've had my own suspicion that something goes on with the nerve stimulation to the soles, and that if our evolutionary ancestors were mostly moving barefoot during the time that modern human consciousness developed towards what we have today, that there might even be a certain necessity for our brains to receive signals from our feet. Without those signals coming in, our consciousness feels like something is missing
I think the same principle's at play when we run outside. It's part of our design, so it makes us feel good. The same way a trail is funner than a sidewalk. The same way sports most resembling battle are the funnest too, I think.

Reactions: Longboard

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon