Proud parent

OdiarAmor

Chapter Presidents
Nov 20, 2011
Tennessee
This evening I was thinking what an awesome parent I was... I was setting up a tent for my 3.5 year old to go over his bed. I was thinking to myself "Ha!!! I can do this stuff just as well as Hubby (who is away on a trip that has been extended)".

I then realized that I hadn't heard my 10 month old in awhile. I suddenly heard him laughing and the splashing of water. It was a moment where I hoped that he was in the dog's water bowl...... I couldn't be so lucky!

He was in the bathroom...... Playing in the toilet...... With my toothbrush...... Yep.

He was in the bathroom...... Playing in the toilet...... With my toothbrush......
He probably realized that you were over due for a swap for a new one, as most people are.
Just one more reason to use dollar store ones! (be sure they are labeled soft)

Reactions: Barefoot Dama
He probably realized that you were over due for a swap for a new one, as most people are.
Just one more reason to use dollar store ones! (be sure they are labeled soft)

It was ironically a new one! It was hard though...... I have only been to the dentist once since high school (over 12 years). :oops:

You might still be ok despite all those years of neglecting professional attention , but quit looking for a good "scrub". Those hard brushes feel as if they are doing a great job, but used properly will destroy your enamel as well as inflict harm upon your gums.

Thanks. I actually picked these up years ago at Sam's Club as extras for guests. I left my toothbrush at my mother-in-law's, so I had to resort to using this one.

Reactions: happysongbird
They're great for guests, the gum soreness they will cause even used just once will remind them that their own needs replacing!

My parents once had a new bath delivered and it was lying on their bed while my dad removed the old one. My friend and I decided to clean it for them - using talcum powder instead of Vim. Lots and lots of talcum powder. And there was the time I watched my mother polishing the wooden arms of the armchairs and decided to help. Only I polished the upholstery too. Housework is just soooo complicated.

Reactions: OdiarAmor

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7