Okay...lets hear what you think

Zetti

Barefooters
Feb 17, 2012
Okey dokey...so I've been having some tenderness on the inside of my left ankle just behind the "ankle bone" (sorry for my lack of scientific knowledge) and just above my heel. I can tell that it is related to calf tension, as when I roll out the inside of my shin I can feel it all the way town to this tendon.

Alright...nothing too big as long as I stretch well and roll out my shins and calfs regularly.
Sunday however, I was pushing the pace and noticed that I got a blood blister just above the last joint on my big toe. I'm guessing that these two are related...maybe pushing off too much?
Also on a side note, that same side IT band has given me problems in the past and I can usually feel that my left hip is tighter than my right.

Dang...that whole side of my body is jacked. Sounds like I am a bit out of balance :(
Not enough to be miserable, but enough to provoke various issues.

Guess I wanted to share my woes and see what everyone's feed back is...

Please feel free to share this in the Ask the Docs to see what they say as well.

And...I need to move this to the Health forum, but you will still be able to find it here for 24 hours.

Oops...thanks TJ
You'd think I've been around long enough to know better....but then again, if that was the case we wouldn't need moderators ;)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ