(NSFW) Hee Hee...Supernatural Running Club

Found this posted on Daily Mile today. It made me giggle.

Now see that is clever

Now see that is clever marketing from Nike. It's a nod to the barefoot/minimalist running movement but it doesn't make a big argument about it.

But personally I have trouble with the fundamental premise that naked running is sexy. It's just not! Even with all these incredibly fit people in the video. Believe me, I'm obsessed with sex, and I think lots of different things are sexy. I spend way too much time thinking about it. But running with flapping appendages just doesn't do it for me, even pixelated ones. :)

stomper wrote:But personally

stomper said:
But personally I have trouble with the fundamental premise that naked running is sexy. It's just not! Even with all these incredibly fit people in the video. Believe me, I'm obsessed with sex, and I think lots of different things are sexy. I spend way too much time thinking about it. But running with flapping appendages just doesn't do it for me, even pixelated ones. :)
I totally agree. But honestly though, I thought they were trying to show how ridiculous running naked really is. They're fit people, but look ridiculous, except for the Nike shoes. Now, as a barefoot runner, I think the shoes are ridiculous as well. Hahhaha!

See, the commercial really

See, the commercial really should have been barefoot runners in Nike clothes, some of which aren't half bad in terms of looks or performance. But there's no innuendo there. Unless they could cut some big swooshes in the skirts or something. Just for aerodynamics obviously.
beer.png

Hahaha! That was awesome.

Hahaha! That was awesome.

Ugg naked running would be

Ugg naked running would be terribly painful. But if I had to do it why would you wear shoes; at least the bouncing is more controlled when going bf since your impacts aren't as hard.

my girls are little these

my girls are little these days after being done with babies and having lost the baby weight HOWEVER, it still is quite uncomfortable when they bounce. Barefoot running has decreased the bounce BUT STILL, the bounce is uncomfortable.

It is a cute commercial but I have to chuckle when people are running naked with shoes on. silly.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts