NRR vent

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
I can't stand when all people can do is complain about their job. The guy in the cube next to me constantly bitches, if you don't like it get the eff out and leave us alone, I happen to like my job.

He hates my music so I'm rockin to As I Lay Dying this morning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9668AS1NzG0

That is AWESOME! I do the

That is AWESOME! I do the same thing here in my cube farm when aI get annoyed with my fellow employees.

Only my music of choice is Techno!

Can you get some headphones,

Can you get some headphones, so you don't have to hear him anymore? They even have the ones that will stop the music when the phone rings (old technology).

Wow Ram, that stuff is so

Wow Ram, that stuff is so hardcore. I don't understand that kind of music, though power to ya! Maybe all he needs is a tune of his own to lift his spirits a bit? www.youtube.com/watch :p I'm a hippie, what can I say?

or perhaps a little Louis? www.youtube.com/watch

How about blare "Don't Worry,

How about blare "Don't Worry, Be Happy" to him over the cubicle wall?

All day long...

All day long...

LOL

LOL

haha, word

haha, word :cool:

That's 4 minutes of my life I

That's 4 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Complaining about your job is

Complaining about your job is an American right. It's in the Constitution, right next to the right to bitch about political issues but not do a dang thing about it. Don't infringe on a dude's right to be a stick in the mud!

some other great bands

some other great bands include (and i think everyone who reads this should look them up) alesana, emarosa, i set my friends on fire, bring me the horizon, and we came as romans (just to name a few). also, just a quick note from the post above, many hardcore screamo type bands use christian labels as a lift off point for their group. thats not to say they arent christian, just that many bands under the label are only doing so to to get signed and get their name out there.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon