Not a resolution, just a change

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
I am going to attempt to go all of 2012 without using and plastic grocery bags or buying any bottled drinks (beer excluded). We have a cabinet full of water bottles and lots of reusable grocery bags, time to make the decision to put them to use.

I know there will be a lot of replies here like,

"I run barefoot and am the epitome of the minimalist lifestyle, I have a 5" beard, raise goats and have never been to Walmart."

"I already do that you simple minded, globe killing bastard" and

"I've never used any plastic in my life" and

"really, just bottles and bags? you're a douche."

But I'm ok with that.
wink.png

Beer excluded!  Hahahahaha. 

Beer excluded! Hahahahaha. At least you have your priorities straight!

I recycle everything I can: 

I recycle everything I can: plastic, glass, cans, paper, plastic bags, batteries, and I even feed scraps to the raccoons and opossums. I'm just compassionate that way. ;-)

You forgot about the, "I

You forgot about the, "I can't believe you don't already do that, don't you know plastic bottles will probably kill you and everyone you love because of the chemicals in it". Which is really only a little true :-D

I wish you luck with the grocery bags. I always always always forget to put mine in the car, and even when I do I forget to bring them in. The stores that put the "don't forget your reusable grocery bags" sign in the front of them are my favorites. I appreciate them being understanding of my insanely forgetful nature.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7