Nomadic State

Shacky

Barefooters
Jun 2, 2010
The guy who heads up the trail running group I belong to, who also happens to be a shoestore owner as well as a doctor, gave me a magazine advert about this company. They offer up some roman-esque style sandals that look pretty cool as well as comfortable. He thinks that he could contact them and get a demo or two for me to test out on our weekly long runs. My question is, has anyone here ever heard of them or know anyone who has tested them out?

I have already shot an email over to them to inquire if they know of anyone running in their products. And the price is fairly reasonable as well

www.nomadicstate.com

coupon code = somedays

I don't know anything about

I don't know anything about them but I saw somethnig similar on the Utilikilts site: http://www.utilikilts.com/store/index.php?cPath=20

They do look interesting but I tend to prefer barefooting it whenever sandals are an option...

ha!  Even they introduce a

ha! Even they introduce a raised heel

Sandal%20With%20Sole%20Tan.png

albeit a slight one

I'm thinking Mokie (Mokaman)

I'm thinking Mokie (Mokaman) has a pair in black, except they don't have the raised heel. I've seen them in person, and they seem very soft. You could PM him or email him through his profile page.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts