New username, not exactly new though...

runner_mc

Chapter Presidents
Aug 1, 2011
I got my screen name changed to match that other forum... just cause there is a bit of overlap of the two crowds (except for Chaser anyway)... My previous screen name here was HeathMc.

Anyway, I never really introduced myself in the first place I suppose. I'm Live in Ohio and run mostly BF when the weather doesn't suck. When the weather sucks, I put on some NB minimus-trail shoes and hit the trails, put on aqua-shoes to run in the slush, or drink beer & watch football instead of run...

Oh, its you!!! Lol!Glad you

Oh, its you!!! Lol!

Glad you finally introduced yourself! Your now offically welcomed!

Now I just have to start

Now I just have to start stirring up all the Ohio support around here so we can show you guys how Ohio is in fact the best state!

We have a lot from Oregon on

We have a lot from Oregon on here, but I still can't say Oregon is the best state. That would still have to be Montana were I was born and raised and where my heart will always be. Someday, if I'm lucky, I will get to move back there.

Something we don't have is a

Something we don't have is a Chapter President for our Ohio Chapter. Hint. Hint.

Only if you are serious.  If

Only if you are serious. If you have any inkling that this isn't the right job for you, then please don't pursue it; it's better to not waste your time or ours. But if you do, we sure could use your help. Please contact KittyK at [email protected], and she will get you set up. It really doesn't take up much of your time. Just schedule one group run at least per month in an area where there is a congregation of members and show up. You have to run anyway. Right? Thanks!

Sweet!  Kitty will hook you

Sweet! Kitty will hook you up. Thanks a bunch!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts