New Runner from Middle Tennessee

OdiarAmor

Chapter Presidents
Nov 20, 2011
Tennessee
Hello Everyone.

I'm a brand new runner from the Middle Tennessee area (Ashland City/Clarksville/Nashville). I've just begun running a week or two ago and am just in love with it.

Lauren:Welcome!  I was born

Lauren:

Welcome! I was born in Old Hickory and my wife is from Goodlettsville, where my father-in-law still lives. We live in the Raleigh, NC area now, so sorry I'm not near enough to run with my fellow Nashvillians. But there are a bunch of us in the Nashville metro area, hopefully some near enough for you to run with.

Take your transition slowly and easily to avoid the injury stories so many of us have because of foolishly doing Too Much Too Soon (TMTS). You'll enjoy BFR a lot more if you don't have to take a couple months off with a stress fracture.

Glad to have you here with us, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Phil

Thank you for the warm

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't know if it would be possible to take it slower than I am. ;-) Years ago I used to run but my endurance is at a low now.

I an blessed to have a husband who supports my barefoot running despite not understanding it and who runs with me here and there.

Welcome, Lauren!

Welcome, Lauren!

you hate to love, yet you

you hate to love, yet you love to run and you're married, hmm.

yes, i'm one of a few resident smart asses here. one of the nicer and somewhat funny ones.

welcome nOOb.

**Shhhhh** No one was

**Shhhhh** No one was supposed to be able to figure out my screen name.

In all actuality, it's a screen name I've had for 10+ years and I don't know if I could remember any other cutsie names.

And lucky for me, I work with soldiers on a daily basis as a social worker, so smart ass comments come in through one ear and out the other.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7