New Member from St. Petersburg, FL

Seasonalvoodoo

Barefooters
Nov 5, 2011
Hello, all!

I have been lurking on the forums for a while now and finally joined. I have been running in minimalist shoes for a little over 2 months now, so am pretty new. I run in the Vibram Bikila LS and did do a completely barefoot run a couple of weeks ago.

The only problem with that run was acorns! You know how a cat looks when they get something on their paw? That's what I looked like...luckily, it was at night, so not too many people were around to watch me running while shaking my foot.

Anyway, glad to be here, as you are an awesome group of people!

-Skye

Welcome, Skye!  Glad you're

Welcome, Skye! Glad you're no longer lurking but taking part. I just got back from a cat run too! Luckily, most of the acorns have been crushed by golf carts.

Skye:Welcome!  We've all

Skye:

Welcome! We've all done the "stop and hop" in our barefoot careers. I've personally come to particularly dislike both oak trees and squirrels, who take the rounded acorns with limited sharp points and turn them into small masses of sharp edges. But I've found that the longer I run minimal/bare, the more I lean toward BF as much as possible. It's the best learning method, and it's just more fun and feels better to me.

Glad you've joined us. Enjoy!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon