New barefoot/minimalist running book! 'Second Wind: the running coach you never had but always need

Jonny00GT wrote:Lava, I

Jonny00GT said:
Lava, I would totally read your book, but only if you do a chapter on arm pit shaving...you seem passionate about it...I think there is a story there. ;o)

-Jonny

I could certainly write a chapter about resisting shaving my legs. My brother has been in the Cycling race industry for years. I ride non competively and he and otehrs say I should shave my legs. I kind of like looking like sasquach on a bicycle. although, One time when a SCUBA pools chlorine went crazy I burned all the hair off my body. Nair effect, It was quite sexy ROFLMAO!

LavaRunner wrote:Jonny00GT

LavaRunner said:
Jonny00GT said:
Lava, I would totally read your book, but only if you do a chapter on arm pit shaving...you seem passionate about it...I think there is a story there. ;o)

-Jonny

I could certainly write a chapter about resisting shaving my legs. My brother has been in the Cycling race industry for years. I ride non competively and he and otehrs say I should shave my legs. I kind of like looking like sasquach on a bicycle. although, One time when a SCUBA pools chlorine went crazy I burned all the hair off my body. Nair effect, It was quite sexy ROFLMAO!

I will admit, I trim!

It started back when I rode sport bikes. The wind at 45+mph whipped the hairs around till my legs went numb, so I started trimming them down with an electric trimmer. What I noticed first was that I could actually feel the water on my legs when I took a shower after! I haven't let them get very long since!

Then, I got sick of clumps of deodorant under my arms and started trimming or shaving my pits around the same time also!

Recently, when I started wearing wicking shirts, the hair on my chest makes it look like there is something wrong with me...all bumpy and weird looking, so...that had to go too!

If I could find one of those Nair pools, that would save me a bunch of time!! haha!!

-Jonny

TMI 

TMI :sick:

Seriously, I thought you were

Seriously, I thought you were going to say the hair on your legs was so long, when the wind blew, it stung you in the eyes! Ha! Just teasing.
tounge_smile.gif

Riding,  I noticed the

Riding, I noticed the irritation of wind on hair. I get that. It does get really old after a few hours abnd I get ingrown hairs too.

The nether areas always get a close trim because when I run with a nether beard I start to get dread locks, not a good feeling. Nothing worse than combing out knots in the nether reagions og the groin. Ouch!

Two days ago I got a bad case of Bloody Nipples so yesterday I put on some band-aids and when I removed them I got a little suprise. I wasn't a happy camper. I would sooner have someone rip off my eyelids than the hair around my nipples.

When I was in high school I always shaved my legs so that I could tape up the shin splints. Guess it isn't all that strange for me.

Jason, I am leaving the Soul patch alone, I am going for the braided soul patch look by the time I run the Stone Mill 50 in Novenber.

Hey TJ, have I thrown you into overload yet on the TMI or should I tell you about butt hair knots?

LMAO! :evil:

I'm about to puked! 

I'm about to puked! Thanks!

I put on some band-aids and when I removed them I got a little surprise.

What? Your nipple came off?! Ha!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts