new barefoot magazine

bwild68

Barefooters
Jul 10, 2012
Hi everbody,

My name is Brendan Wild, I'm a barefoot/minimalist runner, yes I got into the barefeet after reading that book, I was already trying to master the pose style of running, using a very flat runner but now have a nice collection of minimal running shoes, for research purposes of course. Not to mention the books, articles and blogs I have or subscribe too but again for research, and inspiraration/motivation. I've used a lot of those running tips to expand my knowledge of the sport and make it much more enjoyable.

In August I'll be publishing a paid monthly iPad magazine for the iTunes Newsstand called Barefoot Running-for naked feet and minimalist shoe wearers. And I'd like to see if I could get you, real people out there to contribute an article, or more, with pictures, or even better video that I can feature in the mag. I'm wanting as wide a variety as possible male-female, trail-road, short-ultra's, young-old, newbie-pro, diehard barefooter-shoe wearer, to share their personal journey, highs and lows, favorite runs/race again if there's video that would be fantastic. The software I'm using allows video's to be watched inside the mag itself . In return if you would like me to promote something for you, a book or maybe a specific web page you want me to send our readers to, I would be more than happy to do it, as well as including you and your site in the ‘Author Bio’. And of course I’ll include a coupon code so that you get the issue for free

Barefoot Running magazine will include tips, reviews, articles, and updates in the Barefoot,Trail and Ultra communities. I believe it will be a very helpful resource for those of us that are passionate about Barefoot Running.

( I can send thru a mock up of the issue cover when it comes back from the designer)

Best Regards,

Brendan Wild
[email protected]

PS I did check with TJ before posting this thread